Aransas Firearms LLC
Purveyors of Fine Ballistic Therapy
Upcoming License To Carry Course
Saturday 06/17/2017 0730 to 130 pm
Call for Classes in July
(classes must have a minimum of 5 students or will be rescheduled)
Call to reserve your seat!
We instruct only the Texas License to Carry Course
This is a 4-6 Hour Classroom course as required by the Texas Department of Public Safety
The course includes classroom and Firearm Proficiency
All Course materials and range is included. Notary available at no cost.
We offer a safe, friendly atmosphere, whether you are an expert or novice.
Small class sizes for the best individual Instruction
State of the art audio/visual equipment
Experienced, knowledgeable, instructors
Insured and Certified
License To Carry Courses are $100.00 per person
What will the State Fee be for You?
State CHL Fees
What You Will Need to Bring
1. Your Texas State Drivers License or ID
2 Your Firearm of .32 Caliber or larger for Semi Auto Pistols or .38 Special or larger for Revolvers.
(Texas does not allow .22 caliber Pistols to be used for Qualification)
3. One box of factory ammo in it's original container. No reloads or remanufactured ammo.
4. Only one magazine allowed on the range. An empty spare can be carried in your pocket
5. Eye protection (Provided at no cost if you don't have them)
6. Hearing Protection (Provided at no cost if don't have them)
7. A cap or hat is strongly recommended
8. No open toe shoes, sandals or flip flops
9. No low cut V-Neck shirts or blouses, please.
10. Dress appropriately, we keep the classroom cool
Things you can do to prepare for the course:
1. Practice with your firearm @ 3, 7 and 15 yards then clean and lubricate it
2. If your firearm will not fire at least five (5) rounds without a malfunction, fix it or get it repaired before the class
Lasers or any type of optic cannot be used for qualification shooting
This Course is not to teach you to shoot but to evaluate your shooting
3. Practice loading your firearm before the class. You should be able to load your magazines quickly and efficiently.
4. Visit the DPS Concealed Handgun Website Page and start your paperwork online before the class.
5. We take hourly Breaks
6. We provide Snacks, water, coffee and other drinks
All Saturday classes start at 0730 and we open the door at 0725
Weekday Course start at 5 pm
TXDPS LTC Application
Contact DPS to Submit Documentation Here
We know you have choices. We appreciate your business and will do everything possible to make you a loyal customer!
Morpho Trust for Fingerprinting
Texas Locations for Morpho Trust
Gregory, TX (206 W 4th St)
Corpus Christi, TX. (7433 Leopard Street)
Corpus Christi, TX. (4701 Ayers, # 501)
Corpus Christi, TX. (209 N Water St)
Morpho Trust Scheduling Toll Free (888) 467-2080