Purveyors of Fine Ballistic Therapy
Aransas Firearms LLC
Saturday October 12th 0730-130 pm
Saturday October 26th 0730 - 130 pm
Call to reserve your seat!
We instruct only the Texas License to Carry Course
This is a 4-6 Hour Classroom course as required by the Texas Department of Public Safety
The course includes classroom and Firearm Proficiency
All Course materials and range is included. Notary available at no cost.
We offer a safe, friendly atmosphere, whether you are an expert or novice.
Small class sizes for the best individual Instruction
State of the art audio/visual equipment
Experienced, knowledgeable, instructors
Insured and Certified
License To Carry Courses are $100.00 per person
What will the State Fee be for You?
After September 1st 2017 all new LTC 5 year Licenses
are $40.00 and renewals 40.00. Some exclusions will
apply for Law Enforcement/Military and others. See the DPS website for more information.
What You Will Need to Bring
1. Your Texas State Drivers License or ID
2 Your Firearm, Semi Auto Pistols or Revolvers of *.22 caliber or larger
(* after September 1st, 2017)
3. One box of factory ammo in it's original container. No reloads or remanufactured ammo.
4. Only one magazine allowed on the range. An empty spare can be carried in your pocket
5. Eye protection (Provided at no cost if you don't have them)
6. Hearing Protection (Provided at no cost if don't have them)
7. A cap or hat is strongly recommended
8. No open toe shoes, sandals or flip flops
9. No low cut V-Neck shirts or blouses, please.
10. Dress appropriately, we keep the classroom cool
Things you can do to prepare for the course:
1. Practice with your firearm @ 3, 7 and 15 yards then clean and lubricate it
2. If your firearm will not fire at least five (5) rounds without a malfunction, fix it or get it repaired before the class
Lasers or any type of optic cannot be used for qualification shooting
This Course is not to teach you to shoot but to evaluate your shooting
3. Practice loading your magazines before the class. You should be able to load your magazines quickly and efficiently.
4. Visit the DPS Concealed Handgun Website Page and start your paperwork online before the class.
5. We take hourly Breaks
6. We provide Snacks, water, coffee and other drinks
All Saturday classes start at 0730 and we open the door at 0725
TXDPS LTC Application
Contact DPS to Submit Documentation Here
We know you have choices. We appreciate your business and will do everything possible to make you a loyal customer!
Morpho Trust for Fingerprinting
Texas Locations for Morpho Trust
Gregory, TX (206 W 4th St) (Mondays Only)
Corpus Christi, TX. (7433 Leopard Street)
Corpus Christi, TX. (4701 Ayers, # 501)
Corpus Christi, TX. (209 N Water St)
Morpho Trust Scheduling Toll Free (888) 467-2080